Lowe Warner Park
No votes yet
Short and fun. Mostly wooded but some open holes. Triple tees to 9 baskets make 27. Orange (1,669') designed for Senior Games. White (2,111') and Blue (2,443') tees are more challenging. Tees marked by colored stepping stones. Course color bricks lead to next tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,443ft
Alternate Length: 1,669ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
From Hwy 24/27 @ east end of Troy; north on Page St. (signs to Montgomery Community College). Go past MCC and Page St. Elementary to a right on Callicutt St into the park. Park in playground lot on left. 1st tees between restrooms and baseball field.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lowe Warner Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- King's Mountain Point, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Potter's Grove at Presnell Park, Seagrove NC USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Disc Golf Course, Robbins NC USNo votes yet
- Fox Chase, Albemarle NC US(3 votes)
- City Lake Park, Albemarle NC USNo votes yet
- Camp Durant, Carthage NC USNo votes yet
- Goose Landing at Richfield Park, Richfield NC US(1 vote)
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Pinehurst NC US(1 vote)
- Oakboro District Park, Oakboro NC USNo votes yet
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US(1 vote)