Bear Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Both technical wooded fairways and open holes with some elevation around the reservoir. Longer blue tees available on #1,2,5,6,8,12,14,16,17 and 18. Water in play on #4,5,8,16,17 and 18. Long walks from parking lot to 1st tee and basket 18 back to parking lot. Alternate hole ranges are 12/4/2. Short 6 hole children's course planned for area between parking lot and 1st tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Gravel
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,935ft
Alternate Length: 4,734ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: William McDuffie
Hwy 705; turn onto Salisbury St. at the stoplight across from Fidelity Bank in the middle of town. Go north 0.2 mile to a right (sign for Bear Creek Disc Golf) onto Water Plant Rd. Follow signs to lower parking area. If upper red gate is locked park at trail parking area and walk west down gravel road.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bear Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Durant, Carthage NC USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course, Carthage NC US(2 votes)
- Potter's Grove at Presnell Park, Seagrove NC USNo votes yet
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Pinehurst NC US(1 vote)
- Lowe Warner Park, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US(2 votes)
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US(2 votes)
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US(1 vote)
- King's Mountain Point, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Rock Ridge Park DGC, Moncure NC USNo votes yet