Goose Landing at Richfield Park
Very challenging and well kept. It is by a beautiful lake (a hazard on several holes) in Richfield Park. Good variety, including tight wooded areas and open fairways. Both short and long holes, including one hole straight over the lake. Most holes have multiple tees and fairway paths.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 6,325ft
Alternate Length: 5,380ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: John Robinson & Luke Hatley
From Charlotte: I-85 to exit 43. Go east on NC-49 for 32.3 miles to a left on Richfield Park Rd. Follow the entrance road to the left side of the lake.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Bigtonedog on Jun 1, 2016 at 11:21pm
Awesome course, challenging and well maintained. Would love to play this course again in the future.
Courses Close By
- Fox Chase, Albemarle NC US(3 votes)
- City Lake Park, Albemarle NC USNo votes yet
- King's Mountain Point, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Oakboro District Park, Oakboro NC USNo votes yet
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US(1 vote)
- Catawba College, Salisbury NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Corriher Disc Golf Course, China Grove NC USNo votes yet
- Ellis Park Disc Golf Course, Salisbury NC US(1 vote)
- Vietnam Veterans Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet
- Frank Liske Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet