Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park
No votes yet
Short course, mostly over grass with some trees and hills. No pets allowed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,861ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-694; north 0.8 mile on 169 to a right on Brooklyn Blvd. Left into first driveway, just past big Hennepin Technical College sign. Park in the Visitor lot (east side) and register your vehicle at the Reception Desk. Note: This is NOT North Hennepin Community College.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US(1 vote)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US(2 votes)
- Plymouth Creek Woods Disc Golf Course, Plymouth MN US(4 votes)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(6 votes)
- Riverfront Regional Park, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)