Bassett Creek Park
Suprisingly a fun course that loops around the entire lake with the added wholes in the woods. Tees can be difficult to find esspessialy the first couple and number 12 which is up the hill in the woods (follow the trail). Would be a 5 with better tees and baskets.
Fun course - but gets packed very quickly - some people start later in the course which backs you up even more -- overall a fun course though - minus all the people.
Your basic beginner to intermediate level course. Course is fairly intuitive with elevation changed on a couple of the later holes. Very little in the way of woods or water hazards. Mowed grass throughout. Semi-challenging, 12 hole course.
Surprisingly challenging course. Easy side of pro-am, but still fun. I would suggest checking it out if you like to play.
i like this course. the diversity of toughness along with its natural beauty really makes this course a pleasure to play. i give this course an 8 out of 10 rating for toughness.
Only 12 holes but the tournament was 18 and I hope they can keep the temp holes. That would take the course to a 4 rating in my mind. A lot of trees but you get rewarded for missing them. Very Fun!!!
Courses Close By
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(3 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US(1 vote)
- Brookview Winter Disc Golf Course, Golden Valley MN USNo votes yet
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US(2 votes)
- Plymouth Creek Woods Disc Golf Course, Plymouth MN US(4 votes)
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet