Orchard Trail Park
Superior practice area - 3 legitimate disc golf holes and a practice basket with stones for putts from 6' to 34'. Water, trees, elevation, and wind on nice grass.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 3
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 920ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From 35W; exit 30 to US 10 to MN 610 West, exit right (north) on Zane Ave. (CR 14) 1.6 miles to a right on Oxbow Creek Dr N to park on right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Rec & Parks
Alt. Phone: 763-493-8333
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by lamberr on Sep 16, 2015 at 3:42pm
Three holes for practice. It is wide open area and flat, so only challenge is wind. If you are in the north suburbs come out on a windy day and see how you can do.
Courses Close By
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Galloway Park, Champlin MN US(1 vote)
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN USNo votes yet
- Wildwood Springs Disc Golf Course, Dayton MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet