Riverfront Regional Park
No votes yet
An out and back course operated by Anoka County Parks. Scenic views of the Mississippi River. Multiple tees and basket locations offer a variety of layout options. Open holes with mowed fairways and long grass rough as well as some technical wooded holes. Short Red tees and intermediate length Blue tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 13
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,973ft
Alternate Length: 2,877ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Sean Ransick
Just south of I-694 on East River Rd. Turn west into Riverfront Regional Park and left at the T intersection. The 1st tee is at the far south end of the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Riverfront Regional Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Hansen Park, New Brighton MN US(4 votes)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(2 votes)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(6 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US(1 vote)
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(3 votes)
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Bethel University Disc Golf Course, Arden Hills MN US(2 votes)