Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
The parks system is taking disc golf very serious. They have taken the concrete tee boxes and put tar around them to create a great tee area. No more stepping off the tee box and falling into a puddle.
Public park course over grass.
Nice practice putting area with distance markers.
Wide open fairways. Straight level shots till 7,8,9. 7 is a slight dogleg right around a hill, 8 is an elevated shot from the hill, & 9 has a ditch on the approach. Clean, well maintained. Last few holes may have parkgoers to play around.
Fairly short - #8 is great. Pretty busy park - can get crowded. Nice layout, elevation and variety.
Some of the pars that are documented on the signage are a bit amateur, but a good course. Good warm up. 8 is definitely my favorite, playing from the top of the hill is great...if its not a windy day!!
this course is beautiful, and well maintained. the terrain is mostly flat, with one hole going down hill appx. 400 ft. i give this course a 5 out of 10 rating for toughness.
Courses Close By
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Riverfront Regional Park, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US(1 vote)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US(2 votes)