No votes yet
Half through thick woods, half open field holes. Popular for picnics and walkers. Be cautious of pedestrians.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,136ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-85 to exit 48B - Rte. 276 (Laurens Rd.) exit west towards Greenville. Turn left on Laurel Creek Rd. (across from Hooters on the right) just before Haywood Rd. Park is on your left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gower Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Upcoming Events Close By
Courses Close By
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(3 votes)
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC USNo votes yet
- Furman University, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- The Firecracker at Fountain Inn Elementary, Fountain Inn SC USNo votes yet
- Dacusville DGC, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Easley High School Disc Golf, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(2 votes)