Pros: -There are concrete tee pads.
-Goals are in good shape.
-It is not a wide open course.
-Playground nearby for kids.
-Course was clean.
Cons: -No tee signs.
-No welcome sign that I could find.
-Short hole lengths in general.
Other Thoughts: I am trying to hit all the courses in the area, so I played this one yesterday afternoon. If you choose to play here, make sure you go to the very end of the parking lot. The first hole is right off the walking path that heads towards the playground.
I am glad I was able to find a local playing, because I would have spent twice the time there that I did trying to find tee boxes on 1-2 of the holes. There is no signage, so navigation was a little tricky. Nothing obscene, but trickier than a short course should be.
I did like that there were some holes placed to slightly challenge the player and force the choice of lines other than RHBH hyzer. That being said, the length of each hole was a bit of a let down.
It was a pretty easy and super fast round, so if that is what you are looking for, then this is the place for you. I definitely see value in it for people that are just getting started or kids that cannot yet throw over 250 ft. Antone else will not improve as a player if they make this their go to course.
Courses Close By
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(4 votes)
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC US(1 vote)
- Furman University, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC US(1 vote)
- The Firecracker at Fountain Inn Elementary, Fountain Inn SC USNo votes yet
- Dacusville DGC, Easley SC US(2 votes)
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US(1 vote)
- Easley High School Disc Golf, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(3 votes)