Probably the best "in town" courses in the south. It really is a great walk through the woods with pretty easy shots and a variety of opportunities. I played there almost daily and never had to worry about anything, sometimes playing a course alone can be dangerous at an "in town" course, but felt very safe. Great ace shots a plenty! Playing at night can be crowded and also there is a baseball field adjoining where little league plays frequently, so just be aware and play on! Great layed out course, good signs and well manicured are all winners in my book.
This course is one of the best courses in the state. This course is not the longest course you are going to play. It is one of the shortest course you will play. Noodle arms like me where birds are very possible on many holes it is fun. Great Ace opportunities. The only complaint I have is I wish it had 1-3 more holes over 300 feet.
Nice course. Starts off with some short teasers, but it'll get you throwing once you get into it.
Courses Close By
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Gower Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Furman University, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Dacusville DGC, Easley SC US(1 vote)
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC USNo votes yet
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Easley High School Disc Golf, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- The Firecracker at Fountain Inn Elementary, Fountain Inn SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(2 votes)