Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Pros: -Quick round potential.
-Good hole layout to encourage different lines.
-Tee signs with length.
-Goals in great shape.
-A little elevation comes into play.
-Playground on site for kids.
-Paths to next tee well worn so navigation not bad.
Cons: -Short holes in general.
-No layout on tee signs.
Other Thoughts: This is my kids favorite park. There is a nice playground and a huge tree onsite that my kids call "Steve the Tree." I never played disc golf when we lived here before, so I was excited to get a chance to play here no that we are back.
This is a fairly short course that is not particularly difficult. It is another good option for beginners and kids to be able to play. I like the greenery and the layout in general. It has a few holes that required different shots to get close. I think my favorite hole was #4. It is about the only one where you might need a driver if you are intermediate or better.
I enjoyed my round here due just to the memories my kids have of the place and seeing Steve again. This is not a challenge, but good for a quick round.
Courses Close By
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(4 votes)
- Gower Park, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Furman University, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Blazer Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Dolly Cooper Disc Golf Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC US(1 vote)
- Dacusville DGC, Easley SC US(2 votes)
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC US(1 vote)
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US(1 vote)
- Easley High School Disc Golf, Easley SC USNo votes yet