Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course is not quite done....at least I hope not. It's a well-marked course on the Mississippi River. This course has potential, but is not great yet. Hole 1 sucks, unless you're 3. Then it's great. It is 150 feet, straight, no obstacles, on flat grass. Hole 2 is the same, but 350'.
Hole 3 is cool. Tee pad is right next to River. Hole is along river but not much danger. I have the feeling this hole will get worse over time as the undergrowth overgrown the are around hole. 4 would be ok because it is about 500', however there is no way to consistently get through the trees for a decent drive, not one lane. It's not a challenge, it's a prayer.
Tees are sandboxes. Could be decent course, excluding first two boring holes.
In this area, try Zimmerman, it's great.
Courses Close By
- Wildwood Springs Disc Golf Course, Dayton MN USNo votes yet
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US(1 vote)