Wildwood Springs Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A flat course with a bit of elevation along the Mississippi In a neighborhood of Dayton, MN. It borders the river near targets #3 and 5 and tees #4-6.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,709ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Tim Mackey
I-94; Rogers exit, Hwy 101. Go east two blocks to a right on South Diamond Lake Rd. Go past the industrial park, then straight through the stop light. The Lake is on the left. Continue 2.5 miles to Lonquil Ln. North. Left on Stoneridge Road.
Email: Tim Mackey #2209
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wildwood Springs Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Galloway Park, Champlin MN US(1 vote)
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US(1 vote)
- Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN USNo votes yet