Maryville College Woods
No votes yet
Around the campus - mostly open with some trees. Bring the map. Poison ivy is a real concern during warmer weather. Rules: Carry out what you carry in. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Stay on existing trails. An alcohol/drug/smoke free area. Bicycles permitted in designated areas only. Groups larger than 10 must inquire about usage.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,720ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
I-140; exit 11A. Merge onto US-129 S/Alcoa Hwy towards Alcoa/Maryville and then turn left on W Lamar Alexander Pkwy after 6.5 miles. 2 miles to the college on the right. 1st tee across from McArthur Pavilion toward the back of the campus - past the baseball and football fields to parking on the left and right of the entrance to the woods.
Email: Kevin Harris #102074
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Maryville College Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Claytons Disc Golf Course, Alcoa TN US(2 votes)
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(6 votes)
- Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Johnson University Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Central United Methodist Church, Lenoir City TN USNo votes yet