Champlain Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course spread throughout downtown Champlain. Water borders closely on most holes, with roadways on all 9 holes. Extremely open and flat. In two sections and no tee signs so bring the map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,091ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Greg Martin
I-87; exit 42. Go east at the end of the ramp to a left on Church St. at the next traffic light. Go to the stop sign and straight through the intersection to the 1st tee on the right by the community garden.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Champlain Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Parcours de La Frontière du Parc Régional St-Bernard, Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle QC CA(2 votes)
- Plattsburgh Disc Golf Course , Plattsburgh NY USNo votes yet
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Parc Christophe-Colomb, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu QC CANo votes yet
- Twin Ponds Campground, Peru NY USNo votes yet
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY US(1 vote)
- Parc Ignace Bourget, Montreal QC CA(2 votes)
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Domaine de Rouville - Provincials Course, Saint Jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet