Less of a "course" and more of a scattering of baskets around the backside of the school. All on wide open, mostly flat terrain. Good for practice if you don't mind the wind!
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Park next to the first basket along the south side of the school.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Brault on Apr 22, 2013 at 12:38am
This course is great for beginners. There is nothing to get in your way. Just open fields, so you can really focus on your putting game.
Courses Close By
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch Disc Golf Center - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch Disc Golf Center - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY US(1 vote)
- Twin Ponds Campground, Peru NY USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Champlain Disc Golf Course, Champlain NY USNo votes yet
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Parcours de La Frontière du Parc Régional St-Bernard, Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle QC CA(2 votes)