Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course
The Front 9 is a through a pine tree plantation with a mix of length and both open and tight holes. The Back 9 is an ace run course in mixed forest with old growth pines. Free for campers or $5/day guests or $25 for a 6 month pass which also grants access to 15 miles of mountain bike/hiking trails and the swimming pool.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,172ft
Alternate Length: 3,716ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Chuck Fries
From the South (Lake George/Albany/NYC); the shortest route would be to take I-87 North to Exit 34. Turn right onto Rte 9N North and follow through Keeseville for a few miles to Rte 9. Go north on Rte 9 one mile to Ausable Chasm. You may prefer the scenic Lake to Locks route along Lake Champlain. This route is loaded with scenic views, history, quaint villages and picnic areas. The Lakes to Locks website has more local information.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Steele_455 on Feb 12, 2016 at 9:59am
Couple courses here. Long and short. Some technical shots will be needed. Very wooded.
Courses Close By
- Twin Ponds Campground, Peru NY USNo votes yet
- Charlotte Beach, Charlotte VT US(1 vote)
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- CVU High School Disc Golf Course, Hinesburg VT US(1 vote)
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington NY US(1 vote)
- Vergennes School Disc Golf, Vergennes VT USNo votes yet
- Vista Beast Disc Golf Course, Bolton Valley VT USNo votes yet