Parc Ignace Bourget
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Located in Ville Emard, a working class neighbourhood of Montreal, this course has a constant difficulty level, being easy to milddly difficult. Holes are generally flat, most of the obstecles are trees and fences. All holes have two starting points, unless you only have a putter on hand, don't bother with the beiginner' tees, they offer close to no challenge. Without being a must see, it is probably worth the trip if you are close by and dying to play a quick round. Be aware, groups apparently can reserve the course for themselves with the city's blessing and can be pretty anoying about having priority. Finally, be careful with your first shot, first hole is by a barb wired fence, discs venturing over it are likelly not to be seen again.
Courses Close By
- Parcours Ile Charron (PIC), Longueuil QC CA(2 votes)
- Parc de La Rivière Aux Pins, Boucherville QC CANo votes yet
- Parc de la Rivière, Terrebonne QC CANo votes yet
- Parc Christophe-Colomb, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu QC CANo votes yet
- Yodaco, Mirabel QC CANo votes yet
- CPDGQ Course, Saint Jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet
- Domaine de Rouville, St-jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet
- Bois de Belle-Rivière, Mirabel QC CANo votes yet
- Parcours de La Frontière du Parc Régional St-Bernard, Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle QC CA(2 votes)
- Champlain Disc Golf Course, Champlain NY USNo votes yet