Twin Ponds Campground
No votes yet
Some open holes on the front and densely wooded on the back with some water holes. A mix of long and short holes with elevation circling around a camping area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-87; exit on to 9N in Keeseville. Go through town to a right on 9 toward Ausable Chasm. Turn left on 38 and then right on Telegraph Rd. Turn right on Fuller Rd, then right on Adirondack Park Preserve onto the property. See a disc golf practice driving range with a single basket on the right. 1st tee is in the trees, just south of this practice area.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Twin Ponds Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY US(1 vote)
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Charlotte Beach, Charlotte VT US(1 vote)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- CVU High School Disc Golf Course, Hinesburg VT US(1 vote)
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington NY US(1 vote)
- Vergennes School Disc Golf, Vergennes VT USNo votes yet
- Champlain Disc Golf Course, Champlain NY USNo votes yet