Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay
No votes yet
Private course at the US Coast Guard Air Station. 5 baskets. Only accessible to Coast Guard personnel.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,400ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Follow the signs off of CA Highway 101 to the Arcata Airport and Coast Guard Air Station.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Beau Pre DiscGolfPark, McKinleyville CA US(1 vote)
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US(2 votes)
- The Redwood Curtain at Humboldt State University, Arcata CA US(2 votes)
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- Cooper Gulch, Eureka CA US(3 votes)
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Salmon River Disc Golf Course, Cecilville CA USNo votes yet
- Birds of Paradise, Miranda CA US(1 vote)
- Beachfront Park Disc Golf Course, Crescent City CA US(2 votes)
- Joe Hamilton Elementary, Crescent City CA USNo votes yet