Anderson River Park
I think Anderson has a really fun lay out. Its in a kind of side of the river native plant life setting. It has lots of unique shots and tells a good story as you play through it. One of my favorite courses in the area.
This course is in the beautiful Anderson River Park and plays through a number of old growth oak and cottonwood trees. A good mix of right and left shots with a couple of long holes for the big arms to show off. This course boasts an almost impossible to birdy " U-turn" shot that must be played to be believed. A con would be the blackberries that are found on nearly every hole. They make finding a disc difficult on errant throws.
Courses Close By
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Lake California Disc Golf, Cottonwood CA USNo votes yet
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Buckeye Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA USNo votes yet
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA US(1 vote)
- Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course, Weaverville CA USNo votes yet