No votes yet
Very short campus recreational course with moderate to heavily wooded fairways. For faculty, students, and their families only.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Robert Pine
I-5; exit 680 for CA-299. Go east on Hwy 299, exit to a right on Hawley Rd. Make an immediate left on College View Dr. Go 0.8 mile to a right on Shasta View Dr. Go 0.3 mile to parking lots on left at campus main entrance. Course is on the right. #1 is at the SE corner of the property. Use walk in gate off Shasta View Dr.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Simpson University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buckeye Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US(2 votes)
- Lake California Disc Golf, Cottonwood CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA USNo votes yet
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA US(2 votes)
- Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course, Lewiston CA USNo votes yet