No votes yet
Tones and baskets in a parched section of this Manzanita studded park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5; exit 682. Go west on Oasis Rd. for 2.5 miles to a right on Lake Rd. and then another right on Hiatt Dr. Go 0.2 miles to the dead end at the park. Course is to the left (follow walking path into woods.)
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Buckeye Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US(2 votes)
- Lake California Disc Golf, Cottonwood CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA USNo votes yet
- Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course, Lewiston CA USNo votes yet
- Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course, Weaverville CA USNo votes yet