Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Views of the Trinity Alps. Some oaks, firs, pines, and old fruit trees, but fairly open. First 3 holes along a creek.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-5 take Hwy 299 west to Weaverville. Stay on Hwy 299 for 2 more miles to a left on Bremer St. 100 yds. to Lee Fong Park. 1st. tee off NW corner of parking lot. From Hwy 101 take Hwy 299 east to Weaverville. Stay on Hwy 299 for 1.5 mile to a right on Bremer.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course, Lewiston CA USNo votes yet
- Miner's Point Disc Golf Course, Junction City CA USNo votes yet
- Buckeye Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Salmon River Disc Golf Course, Cecilville CA USNo votes yet
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA USNo votes yet