Dog Island Disc Golf
Very wooded with some decent bending fairways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,270ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brandon Grisson and Shane Emde
I-5; exit at Adobe Rd. and go west to a left on S. Main St, 0.25 mile to park entrance on left. AKA Ayer Park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Sunandroses72 on Jun 25, 2018 at 2:44pm
Great little course, first half is through the trees, second half is open fairways. Lots of shade, not much poison oak. Wish it had some longer holes though.
Courses Close By
- Lake California Disc Golf, Cottonwood CA USNo votes yet
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US(2 votes)
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Lake Disc Golf Course, Orland CA US(7 votes)
- Vinsonhaler Park, Orland CA US(1 vote)
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet