Lake California Disc Golf
No votes yet
Fun course that demands a variety of shots to score well. 3 sets of color coded tees. Directional markers for easy navigation. Gated community - Private.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Robert Pine
I-5; exit 662. On east side of highway take Lake California Dr for 2.7 miles to Lake California. Course is behind the main office. Park by playground and practice basket.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake California Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US(2 votes)
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA US(2 votes)
- Palo Cedro Community Park, Palo Cedro CA US(1 vote)
- Enterprise Community Park, Redding CA US(1 vote)
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Simpson University, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA USNo votes yet
- Buckeye Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Lake Disc Golf Course, Orland CA US(8 votes)