Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- The Tournament Director may refuse to allow any vendor access to the tournament venue and its environs at their sole discretion.
- If applicable, sponsors/vendors are responsible for obtaining the required permits from the appropriate agencies/jurisdictions and must make permits available to the Tournament Director upon request.
- Failure to comply with this policy by a vendor may result in further disciplinary actions by the PDGA
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Rules Official
- Tour Standards
- Technical Standards
- Disc Golf Rules History