Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- All competitors shall play without undue delay and make every effort to keep up with the group in front of them. Players are expected to quickly move from the completion of one hole to the tee area of the next hole. Any undue delay should not affect the pace of play within the group behind them. Also, while advancing down the fairway, a player shall not unduly delay play by his or her actions.
- A player causing undue delays may be issued an excessive time violation by agreement of the playing group or a Tournament Official. Please see PDGA Rules of Play 802.03 Excessive Time regarding specific penalties.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Rules Official
- Tour Standards
- Technical Standards
- Disc Golf Rules History