UW Campus-Parkside West
This is the course that got me started in Disc Golf back in 2000 or 2001, and I've always enjoyed this course. It gets a little too muddy and sloppy when there's been any recent rain. Fun and challenging course, with a mix of open and wooded holes. Not much elevation change at all, but still a very enjoyable course for sure.
On the short side with a few too many open holes. The better of the two courses on campus.
played it for the 1st time today. Wet conditions, some muddy spots. But otherwise well maintained, nice mix of open and wooded shots, also nice normal and long tee boxes all concrete. Looking foward to trying it agian after the Weekend tourny.
It is a very well maintained course with both a pro and an alt tee. Good distances and very challenging setup. Most tee's have multiple locations that move randomly through-out the year to allow for a changing experience. My favorite course.
Courses Close By
- UW Campus-Parkside East, Kenosha WI US(2 votes)
- Hillcrest Elementary School, Kenosha WI USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Kenosha WI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Racine WI US(1 vote)
- Silver Fox Disc Golf Course, Silver Lake WI USNo votes yet
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US(1 vote)
- Henry Pfau Callahan Disc Golf Course at Bevier Park, Waukegan IL US(2 votes)
- Oak Ridge Park, Lindenhurst IL USNo votes yet
- Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin WI USNo votes yet
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US(2 votes)