Tim Osmond Sports Complex
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I am not going to rate this course because they were doing construction work around it when we played.
Some observations. It is a tougher course, especially with the construction they were doing. The tall grass sometimes makes it a challenge to find your disc. It seemed like we always had woods or brush on our left for most of the course. There is a nice little pond you have to avoid (which my son did not) near the beginning of the back 9.
I would like to give this course another try later in the year after they have had a chance to finish the construction around it.
This course is under rated and there are not many players. I often am the only player on the course even on a weekend. I find it a better course than Fairfield, another course in the area, that is more popular. As most courses are it could use improving but I enjoy it's challenges. It's a good course for a tournament because of the open spaces and the parking, lots of room, however only the discguys.com have scheduled any outings here.
Courses Close By
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Oak Ridge Park, Lindenhurst IL USNo votes yet
- Silver Fox Disc Golf Course, Silver Lake WI USNo votes yet
- Fox River Park - Grey Fox, Silver Lake WI US(4 votes)
- Fox River Park - Red Fox, Silver Lake WI US(2 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Camp Henry Horner, Ingleside IL USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)