No votes yet
In a beautiful multi-use park with many scenic views of oaks, garden, and lagoon. The signature hole is #12, a 320' shot over the lagoon (235 to clear the water). Mainly flat, but pin positions on side hills can be deceptively challenging. Plenty of mature trees, saplings, and bushes to shape interesting lines around and three holes bring the lagoon into direct play. Disc golfers MUST yield to pedestrians and other park users.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,340ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
I-94; exit 344. Go east on WI-50 for 6.2 miles to a left on 20th Ave. and then a right on Martin Luther King Dr. in 0.2 mile. 1st tee is to the left of the big bridge, just south of the basketball courts and west of the tennis courts.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lincoln Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Elementary School, Kenosha WI USNo votes yet
- UW Campus-Parkside West, Kenosha WI US(4 votes)
- UW Campus-Parkside East, Kenosha WI US(2 votes)
- Henry Pfau Callahan Disc Golf Course at Bevier Park, Waukegan IL US(2 votes)
- Oak Ridge Park, Lindenhurst IL USNo votes yet
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US(1 vote)
- Johnson Park, Racine WI US(1 vote)
- Silver Fox Disc Golf Course, Silver Lake WI USNo votes yet
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)