Mix of tight wooded lines and open park holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,390ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Brandon Theriault
I-94; exit 329 for County Rd K towards Racine. Go east on County Rd K for 5 miles - keep right at the traffic circle to continue on Northwestern Ave. Go 0.3 mile to a left on Johnson Park Dr. and then an immediate left to stay on Johnson Park Dr. Go 1 mile to a right and then park in the parking lot on the left in 0.2 mile. 1st tee near pavilion behind driving range.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by [email protected] on May 14, 2017 at 3:11pm
Beautiful & challenging course right by the Root River. One of my favorites.
Courses Close By
- UW Campus-Parkside East, Kenosha WI US(2 votes)
- UW Campus-Parkside West, Kenosha WI US(4 votes)
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US(2 votes)
- Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin WI USNo votes yet
- Wil-O-Way Grant Course, South Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Elementary School, Kenosha WI USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Kenosha WI USNo votes yet
- Root River Parkway, Greendale WI USNo votes yet
- Denoon Park Disc Golf Course, Muskego WI USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US(8 votes)