No votes yet
On grounds of an old ball golf course, Good variety of open and tight and up and down shots. $5/day or $30/year.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 8,535ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Fox, Johnson, Adams and Frederickson
From Downtown Manhattan: Take US-24 W/Tuttle Creek Blvd. north for 13.6 miles and then continue straight on US-77 for another 3.5 miles to a right on University Park Rd. Continue for 1.7 miles to a left onto Hi-View Drive. Course is 1.4 miles on the left.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at University Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet
- Fancy Creek, Randolph KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: Family, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Cico Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, St. George KS USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Dechairo Park, Westmoreland KS USNo votes yet