No votes yet
Decent but unmarked object course - bring map. The trees are easier to avoid in fall and winter.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
On the west side of town on Kimball Ave.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cico Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: Family, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, St. George KS USNo votes yet
- University Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Disc Golf Course, Fort Riley KS US(1 vote)
- Pennyland Park, Wamego KS USNo votes yet
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet