Challenging - extreme uphill, downhill & cross slope terrain. This true hiking experience includes breathtaking views. A few fairways are through thick timber, some throws are off large cliffs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Rick Petrie & Mark Kewley
From the intersection of Southwind Rd. and Seth Child Rd. (aka K-113); Go west on Southwind to the 1st right (Southwind Pl.). Go north to a left on Shuss Rd. Follow Shuss around to gravel parking lot directly behind Arby's. Hike uphill to 1st tee (baskets not visible from road).
First Tee: (
Email: Rick Petrie
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by pmichalak73 on Dec 15, 2015 at 1:39pm
Great 9 hole layout with realistic par. This course has a great combination of open and wooded holes. Wind and elevation changes will also challenge the player.
Courses Close By
- Cico Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Tuttle Creek State Park: Family, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, St. George KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Disc Golf Course, Fort Riley KS US(1 vote)
- University Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Dechairo Park, Westmoreland KS USNo votes yet
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet