No votes yet
A mix of long and short holes that go uphill and downhill.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Alan Fox
From Manhattan; US-24N for 15 miles, then continue straight on US-77 N/Tuttle Creek Blvd. Go another 9.6 miles to a right on KS-16 E. Go 0.7 mile to a left on Gardiner Rd. Go 0.5 mile and see the sign for Fancy Creek State Park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fancy Creek? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet
- University Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Tuttle Creek State Park: Family, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Dechairo Park, Westmoreland KS USNo votes yet
- Cico Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, St. George KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)