Turtle Bay Resort
No votes yet
Short, open, often windy. Beach views on several holes. Tees currently marked by orange cones.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Sport
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,865ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Allen Borsky/Eric Ruppen
Take the Kamehameha Highway to the Turtle Bay Resort. In the resort, stop by the Adventure Center to pay the $10 course fee for all day golf (plus $5 if you need to rent discs). PDGA members with a current membership card pay $3. 1st tee is between the Adventure Center and the stables - see the orange cones on the right side of the road near the fence, where the paved road becomes gravel.
Email: Allen Borsky #73091
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Turtle Bay Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Lydgate Disc Golf Course, Kapaa HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Weliweli Disc Golf Center, Koloa HI USNo votes yet
- Napili Park, Napili HI USNo votes yet
- Princeville Mauka Disc Golf Course, Princeville HI USNo votes yet
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Kamehameha Park, Kapa'au HI USNo votes yet