No votes yet
Recreational course shooting around a grassy park. Short holes with an ocean view. Easy to navigate. #1 is at the entrance next to 3rd base. Outdated course sign at the tee. Follow the gravel path. Tees #1 through #4 are painted on the gravel path. 5th tee is a giant tree root next to basket #4 - aim up the hill just to the left of the building with the bathrooms. Tee #6 is at small pink line on the path just up the hill from basket #5. Basket #6 is down the hill and in the west corner of the park. Note: The little league baseball field is locked up - must hop a fence to get your discs back.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Asphalt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
North of Lahaina and south of Honolua - at the corner of Hwy 30 and Maiha St.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Napili Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Kamehameha Park, Kapa'au HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku HI USNo votes yet
- Wailoa State Park, Hilo HI USNo votes yet
- Naniloa Volcanoes Golf Club, Hilo HI USNo votes yet
- Gargoyles Garden Disc Golf Course, Mountain View HI USNo votes yet