Lydgate Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Nestled in a park near the ocean with great views and breezes. The course begins at the upper parking lot and winds its way through the south then north side of the park. There is a map on the sign in the upper parking lot near the soccer fields. Tee markers are in the ground with some signs to help with navigation. Several holes have multiple tees - useful when other park users are in the way.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Disc Golf Kauai Ohana
At Lydgate State Park near the mouth of the Wailua River. From Lihue; take the Kuhio Hwy, turn right on Leho, 2nd right onto Nalu Rd. Take a right into the upper parking lot. 1st tee is from the road about 100' from the 1st parking spaces.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lydgate Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Weliweli Disc Golf Center, Koloa HI USNo votes yet
- Princeville Mauka Disc Golf Course, Princeville HI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku HI USNo votes yet
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Napili Park, Napili HI USNo votes yet
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Kamehameha Park, Kapa'au HI USNo votes yet