Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf
No votes yet
First permanent course on Oahu. Relatively short. Parking can be found near Turtle Cove Resort. Maps and disc rental at the Turtle Cove equipment rental office. NOTE - *Must have military sponsor - be ready to show your military ID.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,449ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
H3; exit 11. Go east on HI-83 to the split and take a left onto HI-61 N/HI-72. Stay on 62 for 1.8 miles to a right on HI-72/ Kalanianaole Hwy. 3.3 miles to a left on Hughes Rd. and into the base. Stay on Hughes to a left at the fork onto Tinker Rd. 1.5 miles to the park. The 1st tee is on the right when facing the Turtle Bay Resort building - not far from the tennis courts.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Napili Park, Napili HI USNo votes yet
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Lydgate Disc Golf Course, Kapaa HI USNo votes yet
- Weliweli Disc Golf Center, Koloa HI USNo votes yet
- Princeville Mauka Disc Golf Course, Princeville HI USNo votes yet
- Kamehameha Park, Kapa'au HI USNo votes yet