Weliweli Disc Golf Center
No votes yet
Kauai's first permanent disc golf course - mostly open with shorter holes. Tees are not all marked. A couple of tree tunnel holes and some go in and out of the woods. Usually dry and windy. No pets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Mixed
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kauai Disc Golfers
Kaumualii Hwy towards Poipu. Go south on Maluhia Rd through the tree tunnel about 3 miles, then left on Ala Kinoiki, follow to a right on Poipu Rd. Take your next right on Kipuka St and follow all the way to the park at the end of the street.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Weliweli Disc Golf Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lydgate Disc Golf Course, Kapaa HI USNo votes yet
- Princeville Mauka Disc Golf Course, Princeville HI US(1 vote)
- Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku HI USNo votes yet
- Kupuohi Neighborhood Park, Waipahu HI USNo votes yet
- Kupuohi Disc Golf Course, Waipahu HI USNo votes yet
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Napili Park, Napili HI USNo votes yet