No votes yet
A variety of length and a good mix of terrain. It plays through dense juniper (trimmed around tees and targets, but can be thick in areas). Bright yellow Tones and two sets of well-manicured natural tees. Sundance Meadows is a member owned RV ranch and retreat. Horse riding, swimming, miniature golf, hiking, canoeing, etc. The ranch offers RV sites, bunkhouses and other amenities for the weary traveler. Day use fee = $5 for non-members.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,420ft
Alternate Length: 2,833ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Disc Ventures, LLC
27th to Rickard Rd. Follow Rickard Rd. 1 mile to a right on Arnold Market Rd, 4 miles to entrance to Sundance Meadows (drive slowly!). Park at main entrance and go inside to register ($5) prior to playing.
First Tee: (
Email: Sundance Meadows
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sundance Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Sunriver Homeowners Disc Golf Course, Sunriver OR US(1 vote)
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US(1 vote)
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Rimrock Park Disc Golf Course, Prineville OR USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet