Seventh Mountain Resort
Family friendly resort course. Plays through well manicured park-like grounds. Tees identified by numbered yellow posts. Well defined OB. Please be cautious of other guests. Recreation Center offers rental discs and maps.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,201ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Disc Ventures, LLC
From Bend; Go SW on Cascade Lakes Hwy towards Mt. Bachelor. Resort entrance is on left just past Widgi Creek golf course. Follow entrance road to 1st parking area on right. Follow paved path to Recreation Center for more information.
Email: Christopher Smith
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by mbuna on Apr 15, 2016 at 5:56pm
Great practice course for a quick 9 during my lunch break.
Courses Close By
- Sunriver Homeowners Disc Golf Course, Sunriver OR US(1 vote)
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Sundance Meadows, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US(1 vote)
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Rimrock Park Disc Golf Course, Prineville OR USNo votes yet