Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course
This is a fun little 9 hole course. This is the High Desert and it does get dirty. That means very dry in the summer and usually hot, Bring water. This is not a great course for rainy days because the dirt turns to mud. Only about 4 of the holes have heavy trees, but still manageable. The area is flat and easy to access. The terrain is Juniper Trees and Sagebrush which is typical for this area. There are some rocks but they are in piles and avoidable... well, they can be hit if you mess up your drive! The wind blows a lot here which makes this Easy Course a little more Challenging. This is one of my favorites if I don't have a lot of time for a full 18 holes. Sometimes there are baskets at the long and short placements to give you the option of playing 18 holes and throwing at different baskets.
I rated this course at a 3, which may be a little high, but it is better than a 2!
Courses Close By
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Rimrock Park Disc Golf Course, Prineville OR USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Sundance Meadows, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Juniper Hills Disc Golf Course, Madras OR US(3 votes)
- Sunriver Homeowners Disc Golf Course, Sunriver OR US(1 vote)