Sunriver Homeowners Disc Golf Course
Short 9 hole behind the SHARC (Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic and Recreation Center). Holes play up and down and around a hill and through some woods. Fun rec course and a nice practice course for more advanced players. SHARC's course is available free to owners with their valid Member Preference ID card, Recreation Plus cardholders and included with SHARC daily admission ($25). A mid-range disc is included and disc putters are available upon request. For those that wish to come play just disc golf, it will be $5 to rent the discs and includes a course map with scorecard. For those who have their own disc golf equipment, you are welcome to use the course but you must check-in at SHARC.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,185ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From 97 south of Bend: take S Century Dr. towards Sunriver. Right on Abbot at the first traffic circle, right on Beaver. Go 1 mile to Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic Rec Center on the left. Park there. 1st tee is against the hill just to the north of the swim facility.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by [email protected] on Sep 17, 2017 at 12:51pm
This course is extremely small. More like a pitch and putt. Good course to take people who have never played or who want to practice upshots only. Overall fun tiny course for the family.
Courses Close By
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Sundance Meadows, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US(1 vote)
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Rimrock Park Disc Golf Course, Prineville OR USNo votes yet