Spoon Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Built in the spirit of Rosedale Down Under, this course is heavily wooded and highly technical. With signature holes Ace Meow, the Jerry Hole, and the UFO hole, Spoon Creek is a unique disc golf experience designed with the most fun in mind. The course plays along the scenic Spoon Creek on a 400 acre property in West Olathe. With 2 secret holes, elevation, and water hazards, Spoon Creek will challenge. Private course - tee times by reservation only. Email: [email protected] Day Passes are $10/person. Bookings are limited so players can enjoy the solitude of nature, observe the local wildlife, and play the course at their leisure. Pack a cooler and enjoy the picnic and putting area between rounds.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 4,182ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Spoon Gold Design
Located at the K-State Olathe Horticulture Center. Take Santa Fe Road (aka 135th St.) west of Olathe and drive until the road ends at the gate of the Horticulture Center.
Email: Cary Rivard
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Spoon Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gardner Disc Golf Course, Gardner KS USNo votes yet
- De Soto Wildcat Disc Golf Course, De Soto KS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)
- Big Bull Creek, Edgerton KS USNo votes yet
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Country Club, Shawnee KS USNo votes yet
- Baldwin City Lake, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- California Trail, Olathe KS US(3 votes)