Gardner Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At Gardner Golf Course. Hole numbers are spray painted on the ground next to the tees and spray paint arrows point to the next tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T3
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-35; take Old 56 Hwy (becomes 151st St), Eventually turns south into S Gardner Rd. The golf course parking lot is on the right - before the intersection with 159th St. Ask at the ball golf course where the disc golf course starts. Until the new parking lot is built it is a half mile walk from the ball golf parking lot. Walk past the little pond and past basket #18 to the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gardner Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- Spoon Creek Disc Golf Course, Olathe KS USNo votes yet
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)
- Big Bull Creek, Edgerton KS USNo votes yet
- De Soto Wildcat Disc Golf Course, De Soto KS USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- California Trail, Olathe KS US(3 votes)
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Country Club, Shawnee KS USNo votes yet