No votes yet
Plays across a deep valley populated with large oaks. Challenges you with timber and elevation changes as you work your way back and forth across the valley. At 7,439' with a par of 58, it is playground for beast, a mine field for man. Private - and sometimes unplayable - contact Dave to play.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Running Horse? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Baldwin City Lake, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Big Bull Creek, Edgerton KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- Quail Run Elementary School, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- De Soto Wildcat Disc Golf Course, De Soto KS USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Bloomington Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Clinton State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Bob Mowery's Meadows at Clinton Lake State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet