Prairie Center Park
This course is in a park. Pedestrian traffic can cause delays. Nothing horrible and nothing great to say about this course. Played it last year during the fall. Trees will force a lot of high and low shots. Decent course.
This course is a very good course for working on throwing the disc high in the air and for learning to avoid specific trouble areas such as OB and evergreen trees (which play a lot like bunkers) abound. There is decent length on some of the holes but very few of them could even be considered close to a par 4. This course is famous around the city for the island green which can be used on hole 2, 4, or 18. While it is not the best course out there it can be very demanding if your accuracy is off even just a little. If you have the chance, you should play this course.
Courses Close By
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- California Trail, Olathe KS US(3 votes)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- Lenexa Disc Golf Course, Lenexa KS US(1 vote)
- Shawnee Mission Park, Lenexa KS US(2 votes)
- Shawnee Country Club, Shawnee KS USNo votes yet
- De Soto Wildcat Disc Golf Course, De Soto KS USNo votes yet
- Blue Valley of Kansas, Overland Park KS US(1 vote)
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS US(1 vote)
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet